- Provides complete dental protection as well as concussion protection
- 2 layers technology
- Adult size for ages 11+
- This mouthpiece is not for use with braces
- Damping factor 7
1. Bring a small pot of water to a full boil. Put the mouthguard into the water for 12 seconds, do not exceed 12 seconds
2. Remove the mouthguard from the hot water
3. Immediately place the mouthguard around the upper teeth. The mouthguard will be warm but will not burn. Instantly secure guard by pressing tongue against the back of the upper teeth and press the back of the mouthguard with thumbs into upper teeth. Leave the guard in mouth for 20 seconds. Bite gently and suck all air and water out until a tight fit forms around upper teeth. Remove mouthguard and place in cold water for about 10 secondes.
4. Now check if the mouthguard fits perfectly. If you do not get a tight fit, repeat the procedure
For smaller mouths, the guard can be shortened by cutting along the rib marks, just above the arrows, as indicated with sharp scissors.